Sunday, September 13, 2026

Radiating....


 Texas should be glowing ... white hot heat or at least the color of this glowing orange jello.... We are still at or about 100F in the middle of September... A cool down is expected... predicted for around the 20th of the month... Personally i'm so over the heat this year... Mid July we latched onto the 100's and haven't looked back... The quick half an inch of rain we scored is but a distant memory.. I hope your doing better in your neck of the woods...  

Blogger has not been updating when someone makes a new post so i don't know whats up... I've just been checking on my favorite blogs and seeing they've posted... so i hope someone checks on me! :) Hugs! deb

3 comments:

  1. Good morning-early-we finally got of the 100's the other day-finally- the high humidity is still around though. I try to remember that the blog list is not updating at all been a couple weeks now. at least the site still works-hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well the blogs continue not to update-and we are still close to 100 here with very high humidity-they are telling us this will break next week-well will see haha

      Delete
  2. The not updating is annoying. We're going to struggle to get into the low 60s today. A Nor'easter (heavy rains and high winds) is predicted for Saturday. I'm glad the temps. aren't in the 30s or below or we'd be looking at a lot of snow and a blizzard.

    ReplyDelete