Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Sick Over Here..............

 

What? Two years dealing with Covid and not one sniffle.... and now...
UUuuughh... just uuuuuggghhh... stuffy head/nose, sore throat, little cough... blech..... So here's a quick Food Wednesday post to join in  over there at Kathy's blog Hummingbird Studio at the Lake. 
Hope you all feel better than i do.... and ... I hope the pics this time are self explanatory.... Add a little kimchi , well alot,  and that was our meal... YUM! Do you like kimchi? See ya next week bright eyed and bushy tailed!! Hugs! deb 

11 comments:

  1. I've never had kimchi, but I have a Maneki Neko. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I am feeling similiar-ugh My husband Loves kimchi your photo looks like something Larry would love for sure. I enjoyed seeing those masks too
    Hoping you feel better soon-hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank so much for linking up for food wednesdays

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. I have never had Kimchi. Love the masks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks delicious! I never had kimchi, but one day I just have to. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy Koren BBQ bulgogis. With a little kimchi. I don't like a lot of it, but a few bites are always good. Hope you feel better soon Deb. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are feeling so poorly. Your meal looks great. I love kimchi but hubby isn't so keen. Hope you feel better soon, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am late to the party, and very sorry to read you are not well, Deb. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    I've had kimchi when I went to a restaurant in Los Angeles that sold nothing but Korean BBQ. I am more fond of the BBQ than the kimchi. A little goes a LONG way for my taste.

    I have a friend who collects all kinds of masks and I am always impressed by how different each culture creates masks. These are wonderful Korean masks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never actually had Kimchi! Your meal looks good! Those masks are beautiful too and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon. No one sick here, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete