Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Chef is in the House!!

 

................And he made breakfast!!!!!Happy Food Wednesday to everyone!  Did your chef make breakfast?? 

I take it easy on my chef.........  he gets to make it in the microwave...lol .. But its delish... Sadly he used up all the mushrooms so i didn't get a picture of those but they are in there.. Eggwhites, spinach, onion, mushrooms with a little salsa on top.. and hubby has a little cheese.. Good start to the day! I NEVER cook breakfast so if my chef didn't cook it  we would have cereal or oatmeal every day..lol ! Either that or IHOP.. Hugs! deb

9 comments:

  1. Nice breakfast. Don't forget to kiss the cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy Deb! Microwave breakfast is fine by me! We rarely eat breakfast...neither of us is hungry when we wake up, but I will often make breakfast for dinner! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome to have your special one to make you breakfast. looks good too. I started making us omelets a couple days a week now, but we usually eat a raw granola muesli with greek yogurt or I like oatmeal or grits. Happy Food Wednesdays and thank you for linking up with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks so good. A great way to start the day. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy breakfast, microwave is fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My chef leaves for work at 7 AM Monday -Friday so no one cooks for me. I wish I had someone to make me one of those yummy looking breakfasts though. Yum. I'd leave out the mushrooms but otherwise it would suit me just fine. I like to make breakfast for dinner. In fact I love breakfast so I'd eat it several nights a week if the chef would agree. Hope it's been a great week so far Deb. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having trouble leaving comments again. This happens ever so often and I have learned I just have to wait till Blogger decides to be nice. However, I have left several messages today, so I am confident I can visit here.

    Everything looks and sounds wonderful. Even the mushrooms. This is a vegetarian's dream come true breakfast. Cheese for me, too, please.

    I bought egg beaters egg whites once and used them in a souffle type breakfast. They were over the top good. Nice breakfast and now I'm really, really, really hungry, but all I have are real eggs.

    I'm crossing my fingers this will publish.

    ReplyDelete