Sunday, September 29, 2024

A Finished Project and Cuttings.....

 

Happy T day everyone! Thank you Bluebeard and Elizabeth for holding such a wonderful Party.  I'm so sorry for your frustrations leaving a comment. I hope a solution presents itself as i have no idea.... Have you done or considered reloading your system?  Above you will find my latest Facebook Marketplace find!  Its huge! Like 30" across!! A great addition to my Sun Collection... love, love, love

I scored Saturday Morning with someone giving away cuttings of Wandering Jew! A grocery bag full for $5...... YES please.. This vase was my Mother in Laws that she gave me years ago and sat in a cabinet all this time.. I thought it fit the bill wonderfully... I even gave some cuttings away  ..... 
But i don't want you to think i shorted  myself...lol  My goodness!  My plan is to let them grow roots over the Winter and plant outside in the Spring... Now long term plans are.... every Fall before they die back to the ground i can cut them off and root MORE over the Winter again... !!!!

My ticket to the Tparty AND my completed Project!! I found wooden fish at the Dollar Store. I couldn't pass them up... Originally i was going to paint them Silver.... and put them in my MasterBath on the top of the wall near the ceiling and just go around the room.....

But come to find out the Silver really just looked grey up there on the wall... So i changed tactics and went for colorful... For those that remember i do have my colorful Fish Painting hanging in there too...


There's some glitz and glamour that i hope there will be enough light in there to show it off... 

There are 18 total!  Yeah i never do anything in moderation... sigh.... 
And i was very tired of doing them by the time they were done....  Now Hubby has to get them up on the wall... I'll take another pic then....  They are a mixture of acrylic paint, metallic paint, pearl paint, glitter and the 'bubbles' were put on with texture paste through a stencil...  Happy happy T day everyone and i'll be around to visit... Hugs! deb

No comments:

Post a Comment