Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Food Wednesdays!!!

 

Hi there!!! 

I'm joining Kathy over there at Hummingbird Studios at the Lake every Wednesday for Food Wednesdays!!  or... I'm gonna try.... I have to admit and apologize to Kathy that today is not my best effort... i hope to do better in the coming weeks... BUT on a freezing day in West Texas this is what i got... this is supper... and i promise you its warm and yummy... So i'm not cookin' tonight.. Hubby is curled up on the couch under a warm blanket with his nose in an adventure book... hope he's adventuring somewhere warm... I've got my booties on with a heating pad at my back hopelessly lost in the craftroom for the remainder of the day ... i hope...  Hope your warm where you are.. with a full belly... Thanks for visiting! I'll be around to visit you!! Hugs! deb





6 comments:

  1. That sounds real good. Himself stopped at our local pizza shop to get subs. No cooking, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, well my husband would love what you are serving-pulled pork sandwiches is a favorite of his and one can't go wrong with a Jack Daniels brand. I have tried some of their bbq sauces and they are pretty good.
    thanks so much for linking up-brrr sounds pretty wintry there, I thought Texas was warmer. Have fun in your craft room-I have been writing up some slow mail letters today-very cold here today we are in the low teens and it's snowing now.
    stay warm and Happy midweek and Food Wednesdays Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, I have to tell you I keep warmer by remembering those days in the garden center. 105 degrees sure sounds good right now. great way to get the water in for the day too. the pulled pork and potato bread is one of my favorites. bundle up, tonight 24 which feels like 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pulled pork may not be the hardest meal but it is so yummy. I've never made my own homemade, but it would be fun to try. And you asked about making sourdough bread without a starter in your comment. I think you can, but you have to make a flour and water "starter" just for that bread, unlike have a starter you feed regular and just use when you're ready. I hope your husband has good luck as he practices. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beleive it or not, it´s a small world, I saw this here in little Germany! Jack Daniel´s pulled pork and also chicken, and guess what picture (3D) is hanging on our kitchen wall. I never had a Jack Daniel´s but the pic is cool!
    I have a stripey tiger on my lap. Out of the microwave to warm me.
    Love your banner and background and the typo - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read "Weave's" blog and am wondering what she considers "a fit," which put her in hospital over night... I saw your comment, that you wonder too. If you find out, would you please pass it on to me?

    My email is on my Profile Page.

    Please and thank you.

    And a wonderful job you did, with your weight and health!

    ReplyDelete