Saturday, February 5, 2022

How About More House????

 

It's past time i show you more house!  I'm sorry if its a little jumbled.. I'm not the best tour guide.....

The kitchen before and ..... 

.... the kitchen after... i forgot to get a picture of the island but i
will show you next time... I actually have a dishwasher... which is a 
new feature for me... I've always washed by hand... except for when we lived in California... I think i used the dishwasher 5 times in 3 years...lol  I'm getting better at using it more often now... Kathy in AR knows i suck at loading a dishwasher... :)

Off the kitchen is the Master Bedroom... um... yeah... that tiger has been with me everywhere...hubby won him at a carnival...  he's traveled to CA and AR and now back to TX... he's developed quite the 'don't mess with me' expression on his face...lol ! The blankets on our bed are from Korea.. the one on the bottom is 40 years old! Hubby got it on his military tour forever ago... and the top blanket a nephew had his military tour there a few years ago.. 

My weightlifting area... The mirror we found at an auction in Arkansas... it was a hideous shade of turquoise and had a crack in the frame... which we repaired and i painted it oil rubbed bronze and dry brushed it with copper... LOVE it! 

Now if you'll just step into the master bath.... I'm going for a beachy vibe in here.. bedroom was suppose to be beachy too but with the tiger theme being an integral part of my life i'm thinking its going to end up jungle....lol I like themes in some rooms do you?

The Master bath has double sinks , a tub... and his and hers closets...

And a stand alone shower.... please excuse the mess.... 

Well there... i'd say we are halfway through! We'll do the other half of the house next time... OOOoooo that means the CraftRoom!!! Hope your enjoying the tour! Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs! deb





































6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, Yes I enjoyed this post very much-thanks for sharing with us-loving your tiger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I never have used a dishwasher, there is one here at the lake house and I even bought soap for it but have yet to use it haha I don't mind washing dishes-seems easier to me than having to clean the dishwasher at some point

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Here you are again, revamping another house!! My Terry was in Korea when they took the Pueblo hostage..1968 to 1969. How did you land in Texas? Lots of people are flooding to Texas right now. We are thinking if we leave the High Desert we might head somewhat north but definitely out of California which is definitely a state that is not all it's cracked up to be, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kitchen! I used to have a portable dishwasher until it died. Now, I have a new dishwasher, Himself. Though he is on hiatus as his carpal tunnel scar heals. Decorating around themes makes it easier to tie things together. The overall theme of my house is Landfill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi deb, I am trying to post again. I know it is me and I just need to be careful. I love the home so far, and glad you are a TEXAS girl again. it's fun to see how we all decorate. we have lived in the same house for 40 years this September and I just love my home, just wish it were in a different part of town. I love all the different arrangements you have. can't wait to see the second half. when I retire you may have to show me some of your craft skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is beautiful and I like all the themes. We sort of do a theme - nautical for the rec room and downstairs bathroom. Sort of organic, comforting and soothing in the living room/dining room (that's how one friend described it) but the bedrooms - nah, just rooms to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete