Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I Didn't Burn the Beans!

 I think alot of people who participate in 'T stands for Tuesday' also participate in 'Food Wednesday'. If your one of those people... 


                I Didn't Burn the Beans!!! LOL!


We have been enjoying them yesterday AND today..... I asked the chef if he'd give me a run down of what he put in it.. No measurements he tells me he flies by the seat of his pants... so everytime it turns out a little different... 

Pinto Beans, Ham, Chicken, Corn, Onion, Pepper,Garlic, and McCormicks Cajun seasoning, AND  Picante medium heat...  And we usually sprinkle some cheese on top... YUM! Happy Food Wednesday! I'll be around to see ya! Hugs! deb

6 comments:

  1. Awesome that you didn't burn the beans!
    We love beans here too, and what's fun is adding different spices and other add ins to make it a little different. Your husband's beans looks delicious do you ever make cornbread to go with it? Larry really likes that Thank you for sharing for Food Wednesdays hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Now I have that song in my ear of not burning down the house, LOL!
    This sounds very yummy! And yips, same problem here, I never write down how much of what I used... Really dumb when it turns out super-yummy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you didn't burn the beans. Also nice to see the finished results. I actually like the idea of not having a set recipe. I can't seem to follow them anyway. I love the cheesy looking bowl of beans. Happy Food Wednesday, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bean dish looks yummy! My husband is like that, he wings everything...if I don't more or less follow a recipe, I get anxious lol! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you didn't burn the beans:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Except for fresh green beans, black beans and kidney beans we seldom eat beans, and black and kidney beans I usually only have in Southwestern or Mexican dishes. I know that many people like them, I'm just not one of them. Sprinkling cheese on top always sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete