Tuesday, October 25, 2022

T stands for Who Wants To Know....

 


I won't be joining the T party this week but i wanted to let anyone who wanted to know how things turned out yesterday at the Doctors.. You all know crafting ~painting~ art... helps me keep my sanity in times of stress... and there has been alot of both going on this past week or so.. 

So its no surprise you'll  find my cup of coffee this week in the craftroom..  The heart cath went better than expected .. What should have taken an hour took a half hour.. And we are left sitting there ( or in his case lying there) wondering if that is good news or bad news... And it was good news.. All his bypasses look very clear and good .. he has excellent blood flow.. Apparently he could have been experiencing the discomfort and pain ever since the operation.. it kind of goes hand in hand with what he had done.. The arteries they take out of the legs are smaller than what his normal arteries would have been.. The doc said sometimes those repurposed leg arteries can get 'gunked' up but even those were clear..  So it seems they may adjust his medication to make him more comfortable..  But we are both so relieved its almost palatable.. We see his cardiologist Nov 8th to figure out a course of action.. if any..  Nervous to change medication or add on any more meds.. so we'll see..  Thank you all for your well wishes and i'm sure i will see you all next week.. Happy T day! Hugs! deb

15 comments:

  1. Good luck to him with feeling better soon.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted Deb, as I was going to send you an email and found you did post an update. hugs for both of you did you get rain?? we have had lots of rain over two days now-I am thinking at least an inch came down. along with very strong winds today-hugs from the lake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased to hear the news about your hubby! What a relief it must be for you both 😊. Take care and thanks for sharing, Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mug Deb, glad you got good news at the hospital. Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good news Deb. Thank goodness for that- and for art to keep you sane! Hope it was a great T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such very good news, Deb. Things will get better day by day and thank the gods you have your art. Remember to take care of yourself too. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the good news, Deb. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very, very glad you got good news!!! That's awesome!! *love and hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s a bit good news, huh. Changing meds is always tricky and frightening - I wish you all the luck it goes well (I think luck is the key, and positive thinking. Many a doc seems to have no key, at least here in Germany).

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is good news. Breathe and paint with wild abandon. The lotus blossoms are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I apologize for visiting so late. I seem to be late a lot lately.

    What great news about your husband. I know that is a stress reliever. You can definitely breathe again, dear.

    I LOVE your

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about that. I was trying to delete a word I had written and my mouse seems to have a mind of its own today.

    To continue, I love your lotus blossom painting. It is already beautiful. And that mug is actually perfect for Halloween. Thanks for sharing it, your good news, and your painting with us for T this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is very good news indeed. It is scary to adjust medication, but it will be worth it once they get him on the ones that work the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Deb,
    I'm happy about the good news!
    Creativity of all kinds helps me, too when I'm stressed or worried. It's good that you have this outlet!
    I wish you wonderful last days of October!
    Happy Halloween and all the best from Austria,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/10/lebenszeichen-herbstimpressionen.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with you on the meds change issue. I am totally messed up at the moment . Glad your scare is over
    LOVE the mug!
    Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete