Monday, November 7, 2022

T stands for ...... busy week...

 

I think this is where i left you on my Koi painting.. 


                    I've made some progress...

             Painted the centers of the flowers... 


And now i'm painting in the fish... they look kind of ghostly here don't they..? lol  


Thank you for looking at my painting.. It occupies most of my free time lately.. Which there has not been much of....  I spent this morning being serenaded by unhappy calves separated from their Mothers.  Yes we spent the day at the Ranch cutting down Mesquite trees. On the upside.. i collected quite a bit of Mistletoe from the trees. So beware entering my front door unless you want a kiss! lol I'll post a pic when i get it up .  I brought home some extra.. shoot maybe i can sell some to the neighbors?   $5 a bundle.. lol  OH! The Golf Tournament Saturday went great!!! I even birdied a hole all by myself.. I landed a ball on the green and then putted it in the hole.. So , if you have no idea of golf... they set the number of shots it should take you to get it in the hole.. In my case it was 3.. I got it in the hole in 2! So they call that a birdie.. I'am terrible at hitting those long shots so the fact i landed on the green was enough reason to celebrate!  Hope you all had a good week. I'll be around to visit.. I'll leave you with one of my favorite drinks... for the Tparty! Happy  T day  ! Hugs! deb
 

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how you unghost those koi. I like how this painting is coming along. But I'll pass on the root beer. Not my favorite. It sounds like you had a great week, and I hope this week goes well. Happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Deb this is a gorgeous painting. Can't wait to see what you do with the fish. Yes, I prefer diet root beer. Golf? That is so cool. I watch it on TV LOL I haven't seen miseltoe in ages. Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh about your term "ghostly" fish - but you are right, they do look a bit "ghostly" right now. I'm sure that will change very soon. I'm not really interested in golf, but still I think it's cool that you had such a successful time at the tournament. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is coming along really nice-I was wondering about the fish-lol congrats on your birdie-that's pretty good-hugs
    I love diet root beer too-Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the right idea of what I need: an explanation for golf words. I'm glad to be informed as most golfers think that everyone knows all those terms. Thank you!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very beautiful painting!!!!
    Ohhhh, kiss please!
    Golf is not popular here in Germany. Ingo bought the gear anyways and planned to play in the park. NO to that!!!
    Congrats on the birdie (in Australia this is on TV often) - happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fish painting, really lovely. Well done on your golf successes. We have several gol courses near here, more and more people ar taking it up as a sport, but I don't think I would be good at hitting the ball at all! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that diet root beer - I need to get some. Happy T-day. Loving how the painting is coming. When we had cows the babies were my favorite part! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you've had a busy week with working at the ranch and also the golf 😊. Your koi painting is amazing and I know you are going to add lots of detail so I can't wait to see how it progresses! Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ghostly koi look cool. Congrats on your birdie. Himself had tried to teach me how to play golf years ago. We went out a couple of times to hit buckets of balls at the driving range. I could hit straight, but not far. I never got to play on the links. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how your painting is progressing, and I really love your water lilies! Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing your paintings in progress. :)
    Congrats on your birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your painting is amazing. I like seeing the progress. I don't golf but family and friends do so I knew was a "birdie" was. And a "dog leg" and a "slice". I'm a fake golfer, LOL! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Art projects are definitely a work in progress. Sounds like you had a very busy week. Nice job getting a birdie. We don't golf but I do know what a birdie is.

    ReplyDelete