Tuesday, December 6, 2022

T stands for ......Rusty Tractors....

 

Hellllooooo.... all you wonderful T partiers! Running late! .. nothing new.. Spent yesterday down on the Ranch and playing a little golf.  Well i took lots of pictures for you..  As your reading (singing ) the words i want you to think of the song 'Silver Bells".... 


      " Mesquite filled pastures, cactus pastures, 

              trusty chain saw in hand.....


                 In the air there's a smell of cow patties,

           Cows a mooing , horses neighing.... 

                 meeting nose after nose

                And on every dusty mile you hear....

Rusty Tractors, Rusty Tractors...Its Christmas time in the Country... 
                 Paint a Peeling, Tires Sinking
                  Soon it will be Christmas Day.... 

            Did you get it?  lol  Anyway... some of it works .. some of it doesn't.. lol  All i could think of over coffee this morning.. my brain was screaming .. its much too early for this..  I hope those of you who enjoy it .. enjoyed all the rusty goodness.. 


                         I hope your Holiday Season is coming along beautifully.. I may be late but i'll be around to visit... Promise! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

12 comments:

  1. Great ranch photos. The horses and the calf are so cute. Now the cow patty smell, well that is something else. Smile. Have a great T day Deb. And happy week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post Deb-very fun Nothing like an old rusty tractor to scream country-love that. We still have one of those at the woods house and it still runs haha Happy T Hugs from the lake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute animals. I live in the country so I know that smell well! Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could hear it! Great pics. Such a different part of the country. Snowing here and 13 degrees. Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was singing right along with you and my heart was going WILD over all that beautiful, incredible rust. Thank you for this really unique and fun post you have given us, as well as your three eye mug of coffee and tablescape for T this Tuesday, dear Deb.

    BTW, I checked my mail a few minutes ago and it appears there is a card from YOU. Haven't had time to open it yet, but I will share it next week for T!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for catching my goof. Sometimes my mouse has a mind of its own and I'm sure it felt that part of the story needed to be told more than once (grin). Thanks again, Deb.

      Delete
  6. I sang as loud as my sore throat allowed me to - very funny, well done! That was a great idea! Happy T Day, and have a great week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you nailed it Deb - with the photos and the new words to a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post, Deb! I especially love the very first photo. And now, of course, "Silver Bells" is running through my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures and fun idea :-) To a festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Silver Bells and all those rusty tractors.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice collection of photos of subjects we city people don’t see often!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete