Tuesday, February 14, 2023

T stands for Running Late........

 

...........Running late for the Tparty has kind of become the norm.... i need to change my 'evil' ways of waiting until the last minute!!  On another note... Ferrari has bloomed!!! 


It is a MUCH larger bloom than Arabian Night and a deeper red i think. Ferrari will give me 4 blooms where Arabian Night gave me 5 on each stalk albeit smaller blooms..  

The wind is whipping outside.... today and tomorrow we are under a wind advisory... then another cold front comes through.. brrrr... 

In other news a friend of mine wanted to use my 'Tribal Women' for their Birthday Party invitations with a few minor tweaks... the addition of the word PARTY and Family. So I made her up a handful of cards each colored slightly different  so she could pick one to make copies .  


In addition i made stickers to go on the backs of the cards with my name and email.... the little bee is embossed on there so its a little raised and the gold is a dot of gold metallic paint. 


Speaking of wind... this was taken near the Golf Course where we play  ... wonky telephone poles are the norm around here.. but this one is a little extreme! 


Hubs and i played in a Golf Tournament on Saturday... 'Guys and Dolls'... lol .. um.. we came in last.... ah well... It was fun and a beautiful day!


And last but not least a T pot for the T party. This one caught my eye while walking around Tuesday Morning... I hope everyone has a beautiful Valentines Day and a lovely T day! I'll be around to visit! Hugs! deb

18 comments:

  1. The amaryllis are gorgeous. I like the artist seal you made for your tribal women invites. It's amazing that phone pole doesn't go down in a light breeze. Sounds like the best came in last for the Guys and Dolls tournament. and such a cheery teapot. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that teapot. We only use a very functional one: maybe should rethink that!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that teapot, even if I don't like tea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower! Wow!

    I'm usually one of the last to link to the party, but so many seem to start on Monday lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those amaryllis are gorgeous, and have such a beautiful deep red colour.
    Your tribal women are really great and by using them as invitations (with artist sticker) will get them noticed.
    Lovely teapot. Mine is just a glass one, nothing special.
    Happy T-Day and Valentine's Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blooms are gorgeous!! and I Love your new tea pot, that's a nice size too for making ice tea or a group of people.
    congrats on the tribal women cards and I love your artist sticker too-hope you get some orders
    Glad you both had fun on the golf course-we have strong winds today too
    Happy T hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like several of us are getting blown around today. Fun idea to use the ladies as party invites. I have no idea how to make stickers but that looks like fun too. Watch out for that telephone pole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning blossoms!
    Love the cards. A clever use for the hot dog ladies--lol! So pretty!
    Those card stickers are perfect!
    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers, I love your cards and the bee labels. We have a lot of trees around here that lean like your telephone poles lol. Nice teapot also - did you buy it? Happy T Day! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are beautiful. Hurrah for winter flowers. Of course you might have blooms being far away from the snow-smile. And how nice that your friend is using your art for invites. They look great. Have a fun playing golf and enjoying the outside. And I hope it was a happy t day too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that teapot. It would have been in my cart if I had seen it. Glad you had fun playing golf! Sounds fun, just being outside. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have been by sooner, but was out much of the day getting supplies before the snow and freezing temps hit tonight. Before I forget, happy Valentine's Day, Deb.

    Your latest amaryllis is as pretty as your first one. I think you got lucky.

    I love those party invitations. You went above and beyond and gave her even more than she asked for. And your name stickers are gorgeous, especially with that touch of gold.

    We have a saying in KS. Our state tree is a telephone pole! That one leaning is par for the course here! Remember, even in golf, someone has to come in last. At least you two had fun.

    That's a beautiful teapot. Were you tempted or did you buy it? Thanks for sharing your latest amaryllis, your invitations, the stickers that went on the back, your golf date, and the teapot with us for T this Tuesday, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your flowers and the background, too!
    And the party-guys :-) And the stickers. Oh, you are so creative and talented, thank you for the smiles!
    Wow, you DO have windy weather there... Nice tea-pot and speaking of late... ugg, do 12 hours of work count as excuse?
    Happy belated T-Day. I got a kiss for Valentine´s (but then I get kisses always ;-) - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice post. Great idea of putting your info on the back of the cards. The cards are wonderful BTW. You flowers are just amazing. Well done on those. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those invitations! I missed out on an Amaryllis this year but have enjoyed watching Daffodils and Hyacinths bloom this year. You must have had a lot of wind, hugs, Chrisx #18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Deb,ignore the number. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the flowers. I didn't get one this year but I don't think I've ever had one with that many blooms. Nice!

    ReplyDelete