Monday, March 27, 2023

T stands for .... Waiting...


 ................but trying not to look like i'm waiting... keeping busy .. getting on with things... life... but part of my brain is waiting .. wondering .. hoping.. Turned all the entries in this past Saturday... lots of positive reactions ... the silver dragon... especially the Koi painting.. But these people were volunteers receiving the entries not the judges ...  So I'm waiting.. but not waiting... do you want to not wait with me???  😉 We'll know Friday... I could look online before that but i want to go see them on Display in person and see if there;s a ribbon then.. So like the mug says... 'stay positive' .. I'll be around to visit everyone! You know keeping busy!! lol !Happy Happy T day! Hugs! deb

17 comments:

  1. waiting is always the hard part-good luck to you
    Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mug. I and sending you all the luck in the universe. Yes, waiting is the hardest. LOL Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you luck… from mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the best for you! Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Often times anticipation is greater than knowing. You know I hope you win something. I love your mug Such a positive message. Thanks for sharing your anticipation and your lovely mug with us for T this week, dear Deb. Best of luck, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anticipation! Waiting to hear your news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck to you. Waiting is always difficult. We can hardly wait to hear, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you will be showing us your ribbons next week! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know that you have handed in good work. However they are judged. Not everyone's taste is the same..... thankfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy t-day, Deb. I love the entries and think you are a fabulous artist. You put a lot of heart in them too. Great mug!!! Keep positive! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can understand that the waiting is not easy. Fingers crossed that something good comes from it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate waiting. Fingers and toes crossed it´ll be worth it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fingers crossed for you. If the judges are honest judges, you are sure to win several ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll sit with you while you anticipate the news. Good luck!

    Happy belated T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not long now to wait. Wishing you all the best. May the best one win!
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete