Monday, July 17, 2023

Celebrating Our 10th T Anniversary!

                      10th Anniversary Swap!!


 Nancy sent me not one ATC(Artist Trading Card) card but THREE! All lovely and with a Harry Potter theme.

Here are some close ups.... She put them all in a lovely clear plastic holder that she attached ribbons and a tiny Harry Potter book. 

             Each one had its own lovely quote.


           I love owls so this was a real winner.

           Nancy sketched and colored these all 

           herself! Thank you so much Nancy. 


We must not forget the tea! I'm not much of a tea drinker (coffee girl here). But i do like Lipton Black Tea and i must say these smelled really good so i will give them a try... 


Nancy did not remember to put 'real' stamps on her envelope and i must say i did not remember to remind her either... But i've bought stamps recently at the Post Office so i can show you what i bought. They are endangered species. 

Here is Elizabeth's required #10 picture. I hope this will suffice. Its all i could think of...lol! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with.   Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!!! 


      Kathy also sent me a lovely PC and some tea!

                          Thank you Kathy! 


My ticket to the T party! Hubby and i went to our favorite Mexican restaurant called Henry's! Sorry i only remembered to take a pic at the end of the meal. We had leftovers for later! See my tea on the side there.  I also took some pics around the restaurant i'll show another time. 


And last but not least i thought i'd show you some progress on the current painting... Above is what i showed you last time.... 


And here is the current state with my reference drawing hanging above... Happy happy T day everyone and Happy Anniversary! Special wishes to our host and hostess Elizabeth and Bleubeard! I sure do appreciate all that you do. Hugs! deb



 

22 comments:

  1. Good morning Deb, Lovely swap atc's from Sharon I loved that she had a theme too. Liking your new painting so far,
    Happy T 10th anniversry hugs from the lake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ATCs and the little Harry Potter book is so cute. I liked the way you worked in the 10. Your painting looks great and I like your saying much better. Happy 10th T Day Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun T Tuesday post. I had to laugh at how you worked in the number 10 into your post. Really clever on the sunflower petals. I always love outside-the-box thinking.

    Nancy's lovely Harry Potter theme is wonderful. Sadly, I have never seen a HP film or read one of Rowling's books, so these were a bit lost on me. However, they were clever.

    I was surprised to learn the ferret, the garter snake, and the parrot were on the endangered species list, but I am glad you shared these.

    Looks like you enjoyed your meal and have more for later. Tea is always good, too.

    Nice to see how your painting is coming along. Thanks for sharing your swap items you received from both Nancy and Kathy, as well as your tea and painting with us for T this week, dear Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy TSFT 10th Anniversary wishes Deb! It looks like you are ready for the party with this fabulous post 😀. I love all your art today, from the beautiful ATCs and gorgeous postcards that you received to the paintings that you've created, so inspirational. Mexican is one of my favourites so I'll happily join you for that meal - you ! Take care and wishing you Happy T Tuesday celebrations! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks as though you had fun creating this art work! I’d love some of that Mexican food.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mexican is my favorite flavor (sadly, not my hubby's - I still try to work it in whenever possible). Glad you liked the ATCs and HP mini book. It was so fun to swap with you. I was thrilled with what you sent as well. So fun to get tea from Kathy - lucky you. Loving the work in progress too - fun colors and patterns! Happy special T-day and many hugz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also did you find the hidden (or not so hidden 10s on each ATC)?

      Delete
  7. Lovely ATCs! And teas, too. Happy 10th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ATCs you received from Nancy are amazing! What a treasure. You got some very beautiful stamps at the PO. And your painting did go through some change - I like it! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy tenth Anniversary! I just LOVE your Harry Potter ATCs they are 'Scary but brilliant!' Happy T Anniversary!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all these Harry Potter ATCs and those are really creative. It is a lovely swap. All other teas and cards are beautiful too. I like how you showed number 10 with sunflower. It is a creative way! Happy 10th T Tuesday anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deb, what a great post. All the wonderful art and that frog is to live for. Have a very nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh. I have to go with Elizabeth - I never saw/read Harry Potter...
    But for a fan this is super-mega-cool! The little book!
    Also love your "sad" stamps. And your artwork.
    I should show it to my poppies who refuse to bloom still!
    To a happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 10 years of Tea Tuesday! - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 10 years of T Deb. You received some lovey ATCs from Nancy. I love the Harry Potter theme. Hasn’t it been great to see what people are switching? And I like those new stamps you purchased. I pick up stamp sets on occasion if I like them and since I like those, next time I’m at the PO I’ll check if they have those. 👍. Have a super T day and hope you get some cooler weather soon. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those ATCs! The Harry Potter theme makes a hit around here. The tea sounds tasty. Happy T Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ATCs from Nancy are fabulous! I'm loving Kathy's post card. Love the additions to your painting. Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post. Great how you worked the 10 in on the sunflower. Nancy creates wonderful art, and you are indeed lucky to have received some of it! Your food looks yummy. Your artwork looks great; I am enjoying seeing the progress. Happy 10th TSFT Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new painting is looking lovely, and I really enjoy your whimsical style of painting!
    The ATC's you received are adorable and I love that they are all themed with owls and HP.
    Happy Belated Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those Atc's are beautiful, I like them a lot!
    Nice stamps too, it was a very special T-day, a luxurious 10th Anniversary. The sunflower is lovely, and the food maybe delicious-
    I really like your paintings, they are gorgeous.
    Have a great day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Deb,
    Nancy's three ATC make a wonderful gift - very nicely done (and of course, as I love Harry Potter, I'm doubly thrilled). I like your stamps too - it's so important to point out endangered species.
    I feel the same way that I often only think of a photo at the end of eating or drinking. But anyway, you made it - yeah!
    Wow, your painting has developed so well! It's really great ❤️!
    All the best from Austria and belated Happy-T-Day-anniversary,
    Traude
    🌸🌿❤️🌿🌸
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/07/costa-rica-14-kapitel-ruckflug-von-osa.html

    ReplyDelete