Tuesday, July 23, 2024

My Beautiful Mess.....


 Welcome to my beautiful messy desk.  As usual i have so many projects going on at once there's barely room to do what i need to do... Do you work like that?  

I can hardly believe i haven't posted since JANUARY!  And to be honest.... 
I'm not sure what this 'dipping my toes' back into my blog will ultimately mean.  But i wanted to share what i've been up to....There's been Ladybugs....  
And.... I've had these little ceramic houses for years... I just paint them a little at a time as the mood strikes me.. The TINY details i can handle just so much at a time if you know what i mean..lol 
I have 5 of them... I've tried to paint them all different and yet still relate to each other in some little ways... like i've given them all black roofs...
And finally a picture of my Moon Tea....  This is something new i've started.  Before bed during the waxing and full moon i set water in that little jar there with two black tea tea bags and let it bask in the moons glow all night. In the morning i add a little extra water and sweetner and it makes pretty darn good ice tea... :)  And it makes a wonder ticket to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's T day should i choose to join.   Big Hugs from Texas! deb

8 comments:

  1. Nice that you are back to blogging. I hope you have had a good time in the meanwhile.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I love you lady bugs! and how awesome moon tea-really love that-hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of moon tea, but it sounds refreshing.
    Love the ladybugs. Are you planning to keep them or leave them in various spots for people to find? I've seen people painting rocks to leave the past couple years for that purpose. But also people keep them to decorate their gardens or indoor plant pots.
    Just so good to see you posting!! Have missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I am late today because I had an 8 a.m. appointment that lasted longer than I expected. I was so glad to see your name on the linky list today.

    My work table looked even worse than yours, as I tried to do more than one thing at a time. All of a sudden, I realized I have lost two things I am working on. STILL can't find them. So frustrating. At least now I know to work on one thing at a time.

    Those ladybugs are so adorable. Nicely done,. too. Those ceramic houses are turning out great. I know what you mean by only able to take so much detail work at one time.

    Ive never heard of Moon tea, but I like the idea. I have black tea, so may need to try this during the full moon. Thanks for sharing your ladybugs,. ceramic houses, and moon tea with us for T This Tuesday, dear Deb. And I am just thrilled you joined us for T!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back for T day Deb. I am loving your ladybugs and houses. I painted some rocks last year, and I think I even need to finish a few of them. You have inspired me to finish them. :) Enjoy your moon tea. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I can only take desk disorder for a short time and then everything has to get cleaned. Of course, if I put my toys away after using,, I wouldn't have to take days to do a major clean. Vicious cycle. The ladybugs and little house are adorable. Very cool on the moon tea. I don't know where I'd be able to leave it out where the kitties wouldn't get into it during the 3 am Zoomies! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debs, glad to see you back too and in answer to your question I came back to T Day last week 😊. It's so lovely to see all your makes, you're always so busy. I'm loving the little ladybirds/bugs, the ombre paint and all the detail you added, like the gold accents, are so amazing! Those little houses are pretty too, do you finish them with glaze or anything? Take care and I'll catch up again next week. Happy T Day wishes ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet ladybugs, and the little houses are cute and uplifting.
    Enjoy the weekend...

    ReplyDelete